HOUSING WAITING LIST OPENING
The Wilmington Housing Authority will be accepting preliminary applications for the Public Housing Waiting List for 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units, on Tuesdays and Thursdays between the hours of 9:00 am to 11:00 am and 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm beginning Tuesday, April 30, 2019 at Parkview Apartments, 1800 N. Broom Street, Wilmington, DE 19802.
The Public Housing Program provides housing to low income families.
Preferences are given to families whose:
- Head or Co-Head of the household is Elderly or Disabled;
- Head of Co-Head of the household is working a minimum of 20 hours a week
To complete an application, you will need to know the following information:
- Date of Birth for all Household Members
- Social Security Numbers for all Household Members
- Annual Combined Gross Income for all Household Members
The Wilmington Housing Authority reserves the right to determine eligibility in accordance with Federal Regulations and WHA policies.
The Wilmington Housing Authority is an equal opportunity housing agency, which does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability or familial status.