Formerly Electra Arms, a 234 unit public housing property. The Park View apartment building was renovated in 2001 using the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program. WHA took over the development of the site in 2000 after a default by a local developer. Today, under WHA management, the 200 unit Park View building is one of the most sought after senior facilities in the City. The Park View is jointly owned by the Wilmington Revitalization Corporation (a wholly owned subsidiary of WHA) and Edison Capital of California.
Park View Apartments
1800 N. Broom St,
Wilmington, DE 19802
- 24-hour security surveillance system and key card access
- Air conditioning
- Hardwired smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors
- Community room with large screen TV and kitchen facilities
- Laundry facilities on each floor
- Off-street parking
- Emergency call systems, and a security/fire system
- All units are fully handicapped accessible.
Two private physicians lease space and provide medical services at The Park View to both residents and the public.