Created on the site of the former Madison Gardens public housing mid-rise which was demolished in 2005, WHA designed and built 18 three-bedroom, 2.5 bath units consistent with the architecture of the surrounding neighborhood. The units are clustered into two groups of nine with an interior drive and off-street parking accessible from 3rd Street.
West 4th St & North Madison St, Wilmington, DE 19801, USA
West 4th St
& North Madison St,
Wilmington, DE 19801
- Three stories of living space
- Every unit has a front porch
- Individual entry, private yard, outdoor patio and exterior storage unit
- Central air
- Fully sprinkled interiors
- On-site management office
- Off street parking
Madison Gardens is within walking distance of the Shipley Street corridor, downtown Wilmington and the Adams Four Shopping Plaza.