Wilmington Housing Authority
“Planning For the Future”
FY 2021 Public Housing Authority Annual Plan
Public Hearing Notice
The Wilmington Housing Authority invites the citizens of the City of Wilmington to attend a public hearing pertaining to the Authority’s Annual Plan for operating during its 2021 fiscal year, which begins April 1, 2021. The public hearing will provide the opportunity for residents of the Wilmington Housing Authority and citizens of the City of Wilmington to make comments and suggestions on the plan. The comments and/or suggestions will be considered for inclusion to enhance the plan prior to submission to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development for approval.
A copy of the Annual Plan will be posted for a period of 45 days prior to the public hearing for your review. The plan will be available for review at the following locations:
- Central & Section 8 Office – 400 North Walnut Street
- Leasing & Scattered Site Offices – 1800 N. Broom Street
- Northeast Office – 1312-1314 East 24th Street
- Southbridge Office – D & Buttonwood Streets
- Compton Towers Office – 325 E. 5th Street
- Herlihy Apartments Office – 320 East 5th Street
- Baynard Apartments Office – 309 West 18th Street
- Crestview Office – 2700 N. Market Street
We encourage citizens to express their ideas about the plan so that we may provide the best possible services to our residents and serve to compliment the City’s overall housing efforts. Additional information on the FY 2021 Annual Plan will be available at the:
Monday, January 25, 2021 @ 10:30 a.m.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 916 9542 5993
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,91695425993# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,91695425993# US (New York)
The Wilmington Housing Authority is an equal opportunity agency that does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or familial status.